V E R S E   O F   T H E   D A Y

Eulogia Christian Banner Exchange

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Federal Permit Required To Be A Christian At Mount Rushmore

If you want to have a conversation about your Christian faith at the front entrance to Mount Rushmore, you first need to get a federal permit. This was the explanation given to Michael Boardley when he was stopped by a park ranger. You need a Speech Permit if you want to open your mouth to say that you are a Christian. But don't try calling the special phone number for Speech Permits - no one answers.

Got Permits? Sharing Faith Made Difficult

No comments: